The processing of personal data
the Rules for handling, storing and protecting customer data (hereinafter the Rules) define the procedure for the handling of site users mamamia.ua
by Agreeing to these Rules, The user gives permission for the collection, storage, use and disclosure of their data (including, but not necessarily personal data), in accordance with these Rules, the Law of Ukraine «consumer protection”, “On protection of personal data”, “On protection of information in telecommunication systems”.
Rules are valid from the moment of authorization/registration on the website mamamia.ua
the Collection and use of personal customer data
User Data is information with restricted access.
User Data is stored in the site database mamamia.ua and processed using the automated system.
the Purpose of processing User data - ensuring the implementation of administrative-legal relations in the sphere of taxation and accounting, advertising, other relations that use the User data.
mamamia.ua may be collected, stored and used the following:
1. E-mail address (e-mail);
2. Mobile number;
4. Other data that was provided by the User by registering on the website mamamia.ua.
the User agrees that the sent data can be used to:
1. User registration on the website mamamia.ua ;
2. Notice, booked a table, the details of the reservation;
3. The provision of services to the client;
4. Notification of the client about services, news and promotional offers via SMS, e-mails, addresses, etc.
Disclosure of Customer data
user Data available to third parties in the following cases:
1. Obtained additional consent of the client;
2. Providing General information (statistics, aggregate information) that does not contain personal information and which does not identificeret client individually;
3. Providing information to law enforcement and other state agencies in response to their official request regarding a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
mamamia.ua undertakes to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of User's data.